Renajo Skin Clinic has finally re-opened as per Government guidelines.
I have put in place appropriate COVID-Safe measures and protocols, and I kindly request that you abide by them for the safety and wellbeing of everyone. I have also completed educational courses on hygienic and safe treatment practices, including infection control training from the Department of Health.
- Temperature Checks – Your temperature will be checked before entry into the clinic.
- Sanitise – Before entry, please sanitise your hands with the provided hospital-grade sanitiser. Once inside, avoid touching objects and surfaces unnecessarily.
- Clinic Capacity Limits – All treatments are performed by myself one-on-one, with carefully staggered timings to ensure clients do not overlap.
- Rigorous Cleaning – Before and after every treatment, I take extra time to follow a rigorous sanitisation process, ensuring the treatment room, equipment, products and high touch surfaces are sanitised regularly for your safety.
- Contactless Payments – Preferred way of paying for treatments and products.
- COVID-Safe questions – 24 hours before your appointment you will be sent a confirmation text message along with the following questions for you to respond to:
- Do you currently have, or have had within the last 14 days, any flu-like symptoms?
- Have you had contact with anybody in the last 14 days who displayed flu-like symptoms?
- Have you or anybody close to you returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days?
- Are you currently self-isolating for any health-related issues?
Important: If you are displaying any flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with someone displaying these symptoms, please postpone your appointment.
Thank you for supporting me and trusting me to look after you.
I look forward to serving you once again!