Kansa Wand Face Massage treatment, pronounced ‘Khan-Sah’ and means bronze. Bronze, an innovative metal alloy of copper and tin created some 5000 years ago, is considered to be a sacred Healing Metal used in the practice of Ayurveda, which is the world’s oldest healing Science of Health and Longevity widely practised throughout India.
Kansa’s great therapeutic value, its electro-conductivity quality, was introduced as a precious metal in Ayurvedic treatments. Kansa tools have been used for centuries in India to naturally enhance overall health for increased strength and energy while reducing stress. Copper supports collagen that is essential for good skin health, resiliency and vibrancy, and helps explain the benefits of drinking from copper vessels. The Kansa massage treatment gently stimulates the Ayurvedic marmas, (energy points where tissues meet and the invisible energy meridians) and trigger points. This unblocks the energy channels, improving the body’s natural healing mechanism. It detoxifies, removes acid and revitalises the skin while re-balancing the doshas (vata, pitta, kapha).
Kansa Massage is a blissfully relaxing treatment that works pleasantly, harmoniously and holistically to balance your mind, body and spirit by detoxifying, repairing and healing the skin while easing stress and tension, in all skin types and conditions. Combined with our other Advanced Skin Treatments it delivers dramatic and outstanding results for ageing to problematic skins like sensitive, acne, rosacea and pigmentation, increasing skin health and resiliency for a glowing youthful complexion!
Our skin clinician has undertaken specialist Kansa training at the Champissage International (London) which is accredited by the Complementary Medical Association of the UK.
Benefits of Kansa Face Massage include:
- Delivers healthy, youthful, glowing and vibrant skin complexion
- Improves blood circulation and oxygenation
- Refreshes skin tone, texture and brightness
- Improves lymphatic drainage and flushes out toxins
- Combats effects of skin pollution, stress and internal imbalances easing anxiety, stress and tension
- Draws heat and acidity from the skin, calming inflammation and redness, helping skin become fresh and clear
- Safe and natural treatment that restores energy, promotes deep relaxation, rejuvenation and revitalisation
- Ideal for all ages, skin types and conditions
- Helps reduce puffiness, fine lines and redness around the eyes
Face, Neck and Decolletage ( incl. customised serum) $185 (Add on to any Treatment $65)
Note: We do not recommend this treatment for people with the following conditions:
- Recent injuries or surgery
- Any infectious nor contagious disease e.g. conjunctivitis, cold sores
- Serious medical conditions
- Caution is required for botox and fillers (wait for 4 weeks)
- Pregnancy (after first trimester)
Kansa massage enhances skin stimulation and renewal. Although quite rare and depending on individual skin, one may experience slight skin redness post-treatment which will subside within a few hours.